Aeon Medical and Aesthetic Centre | 14 Aug 2015
If you are always red and have got pigmentation problems, this is for you.
What is Gold Toning and what does it do?
- Used to treat redness of the skin at and around acne areas (post-inflammatory erythema), by lightening the color and reducing inflammation.
- Also for redness/flushing of the cheeks, melasma and other pigmentation disorders.
- Uses 585 nm wavelength which targets melanin (“brown” pigments) and hemoglobin (in red blood cells)
- Used in combination with Clarity Toning is an cutting edge and advanced treatment protocol.
- Targets problematic skin lesions but also helps to normalize neighboring tissue bordering the lesions
Aeon Medical and Aesthetic Centre9 Scotts Road #06-02/03 Scotts Medical Centre @ Pacific Plaza, Singapore 228210
Tel: 6733 2002
For Bookings & General Enquiries
Mondays: 1pm to 9pm
Tuesdays: 10am to 9pm
Wednesdays: 10am to 7pm
Thursdays: 10am to 9pm
Fridayss: 10am to 7pm
Saturdays: 10am to 4pm
Sundays & Public Holidays: Closed.
By Appointment Only