Halley Medical Aesthetics Launches Official Video Channels
Access the right information at your fingertips. Watch beauty and healthy tips by Dr. Terence Tan and nutritionist, Jean Tong, at the clinic’s official YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook, and video blog channels.
Finding out about the aesthetic treatments that you need can be quite a hassle. Although the internet is filled with loads of information, readers must remain discerning as it is harder to separate fact from fiction these days. Opinions are easily uploaded for all to see, but how reliable are these sources and how much of the information you read online gives you the truth?
Halley Medical Aesthetics has always believed in empowering consumers through information so that they can make guided and well-informed decisions when it comes to their health and beauty. That is why the medical aesthetics clinic has a growing video library of various interesting content as well as frank and candid insight from its doctor, Dr. Terence Tan, such as:
- skin care tips with facials, botulinum modulators, dermal fillers and skincare products
- different non-invasive face and body treatments available today
- popular fat freezing CoolSculpting by Zeltiq fat reduction treatments
- body contouring with high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU)
- non-surgical skin tightening with Ultherapy’s ultrasound technology that promotes collagen stimulation
- diet and nutrition guide by Halley Medical Aesthetics’ nutritionist, Jean
- advice on how to lose or manage your weight with Dr. Terence Tan
The official video channels also contain playlists on Dr. Terence Tan ‘s approach to slimming and weight loss medications. Dr. Terence Tan acknowledges that losing weight is challenging and arduous, as he has gone through it himself. In the playlist, he talks about the four principles of slimming that he believes should be adopted and how weight loss medications can help more people.
All these videos are now consolidated for easy access. You can now watch all of Halley Medical Aesthetics’ educational videos on the go through the official video channels:
Subscribe or follow to get updates on the latest aesthetic trends in Singapore and reliable beauty and health tips.