Just can't seem to get Rid of your Love Handles?
Close to your ideal body shape but just can't seem to get rid of love handles around your waistline?
Liposonix is a non-invasive, high-intensity focused ultrasound technology that can help to permanently get rid of stubborn fat around your abdomen and love handles with a single 1 hour session.
How does Liposonix work?
- The treatment head of the Liposonix system is placed on the area to be treated.
- Liposonix uses high-intensity ultrasound energy focuses on the targeted fat, permanently destroying fat cells beneath the surface layers of the skin.
- A continuous lesion is created in the targeted fat and the skin layer is not harmed.
- And where it goes? The treated fat tissue is removed through the body's natural healing and elimination process, leaving you with a thinner, more contoured waistline.
How many sessions of Liposonix are needed?
Only 1 session of Liposonix is required and the duration is usually last about an hour.
What will the result be and when will it show after Liposonix treatment ?
Most patients see results with just one Liposonix treatment. In a clinical study, the average waistline reduction after a single treatment was about 1 inch (2.5 cm), which is typically equal to one dress or pant size. Full results are usually seen in 8 to 12 weeks, though individual results will vary.
Who is the ideal candidate for Liposonix procedure?
If you are close to your ideal size and have stubborn, unwanted fat around your waistline you just can't seem to get rid of with diet and exercise, then yes, Liposonix may be for you. The best way to know for sure is to schedule a consultation with a physician. There are also some general factors that can help you determine if you are an appropriate candidate.
Candidates for Liposonix treatment must:
- Be able to "pinch-an-inch" (2.5 cm) of fat in the treatment area
- Have a body mass index (BMI) equal to or less than 30
- Have good overall health
- Have realistic expectations about the results
What does the patient feels during and after the Liposonix session?
During liposonix treatment, patients may feel discomfort, cold, prickling, tingling, or warmth. After treatment, patients may experience some discomfort (pain), bruising, redness, and swelling, which are generally described as mild.
Main difference of Liposonix compared with other procedures?
Liposonix is not liposuction or surgery, is not a replacement for a healthy lifestyle and exercise, and is not a way to lose weight. But it is a quick, easy way to help you slim that last inch and hit your personal shape goals.
Are the results of Liposonix definitive?
The fat cells are eliminated by the body's natural metabolism. With regular exercise and diet, the long term results should be sustainable.
Celevenus Wellness & Aesthetic Clinic
391B Orchard Road #16-03/04 Ngee Ann City Tower B
Mon to Fri: 10:30am to 7pm
Sat: 10:30am to 3pm
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
Tel: +65 6410 9621 / +65 6410 9622
Fax: +65 6410 9623