RevLite Laser Treatment - Pore Minimizer & Skin Pigmentation Treatment
Revlite laser is ideal for the treatment of skin pigmentation, wrinkles, fine lines, aging skin, enlarged pores (as pore minimizer), and sun damage, and is effective to rejuvenate and refresh skin in the treatment area, firming skin and tightening pores while offering a smoother texture and more even tone overall.
How does Revlite rejuvenates the skin?
The Revlite system is designed to remove signs of aging and sun damage, while stimulating the development of new collagen, resulting in firmer, more youthful skin in the treatment area.
During the treatment a gentle beam of light passes through the upper layer of skin. Its heat stimulates collagen growth deep beneath the skin. The effects will continue even after treatment and the difference can be seen once the fine lines are filled with new collagen. It will also caused the the pigmented areas on the face to broke up and re-absorb into the skin, thus lightening or even eliminates the skin pigmentation.
This non-invasive laser treatment uses light energy to:
1. Stimulate natural collagen growth for the reduction wrinkles
Collagen is the crucial in the contribution of volume of our skin. However, as one ages, collagen is lost resulting in wrinkles and fine lines to appear on the face. Therefore, when new collagen is generated, both fine lines and wrinkles are reduced as the volume fills up underneath the skin. This procedure can be used for the face, hands, neck and chest areas.
2. Restoration of skin from sun damage
Over exposure from the sun can lead to increased pore size, skin pigmentation, discolouration and red areas on the skin. Revlite helps to decrease pore size (pore minimizer), smoothen skin texture and lighten skin tone. The overall result is a refreshed appearance and younger looking skin.
3. Dark lesions and sun spots removal
Laser skin rejuvenation breaks down brown age spots, liver spots, freckles and other brown birthmarks. Most common lesions may be removed within one to two treatments.
What are the main benefits of laser skin rejuvenation with Revlite?
1. No downtime
2. Relatively safer and more comfortable compare to other lasers as its heat pulses are very short and fast
3. Minimal discomfort (just a tingling sensation)
4. Fast procedure with great results
5. Suitable for most skin types, including tanned skin.
6. Improvement of skin texture and fine lines continue even after treatment
7. Can be easily combined with other cosmetic procedures for even better results
What happens during the treatment session?
1) The skin needs to be thoroughly cleansed prior to the treatment, and laser-protective goggles are positioned over the eyes.
2) Topical anaesthesia may be applied if needed, but some individuals find it not necessary as discomfort is minimal.
3) The Laser treatment starts with a laser beam directed towards the patient's face heating the deeper layers of the skin.
What can be expected after a treatment?
The Revlite procedure is so gentle that there is no recovery time needed, and most individuals can return to their regular routines right after treatment. There may be some temporary redness, like a light sunburn, immediately following the procedure which resolves within a few hours to a day after the procedure.
Initial results can be seen immediately following the procedure, and these results will continue to improve during the following weeks as new collagen is formed, and skin becomes firmer and more refreshed looking.
Celevenus Wellness & Aesthetic Clinic
391B Orchard Road #16-03/04 Ngee Ann City Tower B
Mon to Fri: 10:30am to 7pm
Sat: 10:30am to 3pm
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
Tel: +65 6410 9621 / +65 6410 9622
Fax: +65 6410 9623